The International Organization for Migration (IOM) said on Monday, that some 19.7 million people in Yemen lack basic health services.
The UN office in Yemen said in a tweet on Twitter, that his health team conducted about 24,500 medical consultations last week for men, women and children in Yemen.
The office noted that the medical consultations were provided in cooperation with the Japanese Government and other partners.
Yemen has been devastated by a five-year armed conflict between the government backed by the Saudi-led coalition and the Iran-backed Houthis. The conflict erupted after the Houthis ousted the government and seized power in late 2014.
More than 11.000 civilians have been killed and tens of thousands of others injured in the war. Millions have been displaced and tens of thousands have fled outside the country.
The coalition has been responsible for the vast majority of civilian casualties, according to the UN and international human rights organizations.
The conflict has caused what the United Nations calls the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
More than 24 million people, more than 80% of the country's population, are in need some form of humanitarian or protection assistance, including 8.4 million people who don't know where their next meal will come from, according to the UN.