Targeting the Saudi Aramco comes as part of normal, legitimate response to persistent aggression and blockade, the Houthi official spokesman said Friday.
The operation is "in response to the coalition forces' continual crimes, the last of which was the al-Maslub crime in al-Jawf governorate," Mohamed Abdul Salam added on Twitter.
"The Yemeni people will neither abandon the right to respond nor allow the enemy to legalize killing without making them pay the price," he vowed.
Earlier on Friday, the Houthi military spokesman said his group's missile and UAV forces carried out a joint operation targeting the Saudi depth.
"The Third Balancing Deterrence Operation was carried out with 12 Samad3 drones, 2 Quds winged missiles and one Thul Fiqar ballistic long-range missile," Gen Yahiya Sarie added.
The operation "targeted Aramco and other crucial targets in Yonbu, and accurately hit its targets."