The Houthi Group (Ansar Allah) said on Sunday the attack on installations of Saudi oil company Aramco last week was the beginning of military operations against 300 Saudi and UAE military and vital targets.
The group said the targets include military bases, headquarters and facilities of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates in Yemen, according to a statement by an official in the group's defence ministry carried by the Houthi-run Saba news agency.
The two gulf states have been leading an Arab military coalition fighting the Houthis to restore the internationally recognised government of Yemen since March 2015.
Two pumping stations of Saudi Arabia's oil giant Aramco were targeted by drone attacks last Tuesday, the Iran-backed group said.
The group vowed to respond to every crime the Saudi-led aggression will commit against the Yemeni people, pointing out that when the Saudi-led military operations stop, all military operations by the Yemeni army and the popular committees will stop, according to their agency.
Yemen has been battered by a five-year armed conflict between the internationally recognised government backed by the Saudi-led coalition and the Iran-backed Houthis. The Houthis have been controlling the capital Sanaa and large parts of most densely populated northern, middle and western regions since they ousted the government in late 2014.
The conflict has caused what the United Nations calls the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
More than 24 million people, more than 80% of the country's population, are in need some form of humanitarian or protection assistance, including 8.4 million people who don't know where their next meal will come from, according to the UN.
And there are nearly 2 million children suffering from acute malnutrition, the UN said.