SANAA (Debriefer)--The World Health Organisation said on Tuesday it registered 78 deaths from cholera and 218.000 suspected cases in Yemen between January and November in 2020.
The provinces of Taiz, Hodeidah, Bayda, Ibb and Sanaa have seen the largest outbreak, it said in its annual report.
The Houthi health ministry said cholera suspected cases reached 228.000 last year.
In the last years, more than 1.2 million suspected cases have been registered, including 152.000 confirmed cases of the pandemic, the ministry said, adding that the confirmed cases of dengue fever reached 75.000.
Around 6.615 uspected cases of seasonal flu, more than 41.000 suspected cases of diphtheria and more than 41.000 cases of rabies were registered last years, it said.
Yemen's healthcare system has been decimated by the conflict, with less than 50% of the country's hospitals and medical centres fully operational.