Aden (Debriefer) - The Yemeni official government on Friday called for more pressures on the Houthi group and international sanctions against its leaders to stop Iranian destructive policies.
"The Houthi escalation, days after Saudi Arabia offered an initiative, proves the group's real stance at peace and its addiction to Iran's agenda," the information minister tweeted.
"Terrorist attacks against civilian objects and vital facilities pose serious threat to civilians' lives and international energy supplies," Moammar al-Eryani added.
On Thursday, Saudi Arabia said a petroleum distribution station in Jizan was targeted by a devastating act with a projectile, setting fire to one of the station's tanks. No human casualties were reported.
Houthis will not yield to peace without political and military pressures and international sanctions against the group and its leaders, the Yemeni minister said, citing the recent attacks.
Earlier on Thursday, the Houthis carried out massive military operation aimed at military and vital sites and facilities in Saudi Arabia, spokesman for the group said Friday, using 18 bomb-laden drones and 8 ballistic missiles.
Yahiya Sarie threatened Saudis of severer military operations in coming days, warning the Kingdom against "consequences of its persist aggression and blockade on the Yemeni people."